Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dwyane Wade Says He Was Probably A Terrible Husband


Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade appears in the latest issue of Jet Magazine, which hit stands on Monday. In the issue, Wade talks about fatherhood and co-parenting. He also, in the issue, claims that maybe he wasn't such a good husband to his ex-wife.

When he was asked why he didn't pursue full custody of his children from his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches, Wade replied, "I didn't set out to get custody but I wasn't able to see my kids the way I wanted and I'm not a parent who's going to run away from his responsibilities. I was probably a terrible husband, but I pride myself on being a good dad."

In a video interview [below], Funches recalls a night where Wade abused her, while the two were married.



Since their divorce, the two have been in a nasty battle over equal sharing time of their kids and clearing up allegations, which are mostly coming from Funches.

Wade went on to say that he hopes that the two, him and Funches, can come to an understanding for the sake of their children  "It's been six year and hopefully one day she and I can get on to the same point where it's a lot easier than it is now to co-parent," Wade said.

No comments:

Post a Comment