Friday, May 24, 2013

Comedian Says Lance Armstrong Asked Her To Lick His Butt

A Comedian, who appeared on Howard Stern on Monday, claims that she was asked by disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong to lick his butt.

April Macie says that she and a friend enjoyed a night out in Los Angeles with Armstrong "five or six years ago" where the two returned to Armstrong's hotel room. She went on to describe how things got a little awkward.

"I went to use the bathroom, and I went in and Lance was bent over a bathtub and [my friend] was just face deep in his asshole. I was terrified. And then he came out and said, "Does your friend want in on a round too?" and I was like, "Of taint tickling? I'm gonna take a pass. I think it's hilarious that he would ask without even knowing my first name -- to eat his asshole. Like, "Do you want in on a round of asshole eating," Macie explained.

Add this to the list of major embarrassing stories about Lance Armstrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment